Pandemic Flu Masks
Subscribe to the Wise Prepper News
The Wise Prepper Show
Visit our YouTube Page
Events Coming up
- Events on May 23, 2013
- (Portland) Concealed Carry Class with Blackstone Gun SafetyStarts: 5:00 pmEnds: May 23, 2013 - 10:00 pmLocation: 7202 NE Glisan St Portland, Oregon 97213Description: May 23rd 2013 5:00PM - 10:00PM
You must be at least 21 years old with no felony, domestic violence, or alcohol related criminal convictions and legally able to own a firearm to attend this class. Oregon residents are required to take a handgun safety class, and pass the background check performed by the Sheriff in the Oregon County in which they reside. If you desire to carry a concealed handgun in Oregon you must have this license. Oregon does not recognize any other states license.
-- SIGN UP HERE -- http://www.blackstonegunsafety.com/events/concealed-carry-class-portland-2/
Most people have realized they need more than just the Oregon CHL. We now teach the Oregon, Utah and Arizona all in one class. You can still get the Oregon only if you wish but you will be sitting through and entire 4 hour class.
This class meets the minimum Oregon CHL training requirements and covers these topics:
Basic Handgun Safety
Oregon laws on weapons and deadly force
Self-defense principles and defensive mindset
Concealed carry equipment and techniques
You are NOT to bring any firearms, ammunition, or recording devices of any kind.
Applying for the CHL:
You will receive a course completion certificate, which will have my instructor information and signature on it. You will then need to take a copy of the certificate to your local sheriff’s office. Application for the Oregon CHL must be done in person at your local sheriff’s office.
Sign up here http://www.blackstonegunsafety.com/events/concealed-carry-class-portland-2/
- Events on May 25, 2013
- Listen to the The Wise Prepper show on 101.1 FM or online at www.kxl.comStarts: 8:00 pmEnds: May 25, 2013 - 9:00 pmLocation: www.kxl.com
- Events on May 28, 2013
- (Portland) Together We Prepare, Free Preparedness Class with the Oregon Red CrossStarts: 6:00 pmEnds: May 28, 2013 - 7:00 pmLocation: Red Cross Oregon Trail Chapter, 3131 N. Vancouver Ave Portland, OregonDescription: This free class provides participants receive information on how to prevent, prepare for, and respond to disasters by making personal disaster plans, establishing family meeting places and addressing emergency communication strategies.
Groups of any kind can schedule a presentation by following this link. http://www.redcross.org/or/portland/preparedness/schedule-a-red-cross-presentation
- Events on May 29, 2013
- (Portland) Prepper Group Meetup GroupStarts: 7:00 pmEnds: May 29, 2013 - 8:00 pmLocation: 7202 NE Glisan St, Portland Oregon 97213Description: Learn more at http://www.meetup.com/Preper-Group-Be-Prepared/
- Events on May 30, 2013
- SOLVE Spring Oregon Beach CleanupStarts: 10:00 amEnds: May 30, 2013 - 1:00 pmLocation: Oregon CoastDescription: Celebrate an Oregon Tradition
Join Oregonians from across the state to celebrate nearly three decades of twice-yearly beach cleanups along the entire Oregon coastline on Saturday, March 30th, 2013 from 10 AM to 1 PM. This effort benefits people and wildlife alike, supporting clean seas and healthy communities for present and future generations.
Find us on Facebook
Lloyds of London, one of the world’s largest insurance companies, is today reporting that “A large s [Read More...]
This is part of an email we received from FEMA today, for those of you who do not get their emails w [Read More...]
NOAA forecasters estimate a 50% chance of X-class solar flares and an 80% chance of M-class solar f [Read More...]
This morning I was reading a news story about a woman who was kicked off an American Airlines flight [Read More...]