During some of our classes and discussions we offer free streaming.. Keep an eye on our calendar for the next event..
Subscribe to the Wise Prepper News
The Wise Prepper Show
Visit our YouTube Page
Events Coming up
- Events on May 25, 2013
- Listen to the The Wise Prepper show on 101.1 FM or online at www.kxl.comStarts: 8:00 pmEnds: May 25, 2013 - 9:00 pmLocation: www.kxl.com
- Events on May 28, 2013
- (Portland) Together We Prepare, Free Preparedness Class with the Oregon Red CrossStarts: 6:00 pmEnds: May 28, 2013 - 7:00 pmLocation: Red Cross Oregon Trail Chapter, 3131 N. Vancouver Ave Portland, OregonDescription: This free class provides participants receive information on how to prevent, prepare for, and respond to disasters by making personal disaster plans, establishing family meeting places and addressing emergency communication strategies.
Groups of any kind can schedule a presentation by following this link. http://www.redcross.org/or/portland/preparedness/schedule-a-red-cross-presentation
- Events on May 29, 2013
- (Portland) Prepper Group Meetup GroupStarts: 7:00 pmEnds: May 29, 2013 - 8:00 pmLocation: 7202 NE Glisan St, Portland Oregon 97213Description: Learn more at http://www.meetup.com/Preper-Group-Be-Prepared/
- Events on May 30, 2013
- SOLVE Spring Oregon Beach CleanupStarts: 10:00 amEnds: May 30, 2013 - 1:00 pmLocation: Oregon CoastDescription: Celebrate an Oregon Tradition
Join Oregonians from across the state to celebrate nearly three decades of twice-yearly beach cleanups along the entire Oregon coastline on Saturday, March 30th, 2013 from 10 AM to 1 PM. This effort benefits people and wildlife alike, supporting clean seas and healthy communities for present and future generations.
- Events on June 1, 2013
- Listen to the The Wise Prepper show on 101.1 FM or online at www.kxl.comStarts: 8:00 pmEnds: June 1, 2013 - 9:00 pmLocation: www.kxl.com
Find us on Facebook
A bridge on Interstate 5 has collapsed into the Skagit River north of Seattle, sending cars and peop [Read More...]
Lloyds of London, one of the world’s largest insurance companies, is today reporting that “A large s [Read More...]
This is part of an email we received from FEMA today, for those of you who do not get their emails w [Read More...]