This is a non-electric eco washer which uses minimal water and because of the agitation motion, less soap. It sounds like it’s breathing with every clothes washing motion.
Save a trip to the laundromat and use this portable clothes washer in your sink, 5 gal. bucket, pail or tub to quickly and simply hand wash soiled and dirty clothes. Use your own homemade laundry detergent for even more savings. More compact than a hand crank washing machine, the portable rapid washer hand washing machine is a great item to have included with your emergency preparedness kit or 72 hour kit and for those week long outdoor camping expeditions with scouts or hunters or just working on the homestead where a DIY washing machine is needed.
This modern version of the old rapid washer doesn’t use tin plated steel in it’s plunger style funnel cone construction so rust will never be an issue yet it’s as durable to last and work better than those made in the 1800′s. It’s a great item to help you get prepared or just make your daily DIY laundry chores easier.
* Manual washing machine to use for power outages or as an everyday hand powered washing machine
* Use it as a hand washer machine for delicate fabrics and sweaters
* Hand washes clothes as well as a portable washing machine
* DIY laundry for camping, fishing, hunting, expeditions, outbacking, RV and travel trailer trips
* Best DIY washing machine to add to your emergency preparedness supply list or 72 hour kit in case of earthquake, flood, tornado, hurricane, or other natural (or even not-so-natural) disasters
Don’t forget to add the best hand clothes wringer to your order to get the water out of your clothing after washing. A wringer will save hours of time drying your newly washed clothes.
Made in USA