|Call us today for a quote 503-252-2525
Plenty of Storage for big
6 gal buckets and #10 cans
Large Kitchen Area
Can Truck Most Anywhere
Plenty of Storage
Single Shelter Includes:
Underground Shelter 8’X 27’ starting @ $84,995.00 +S&I
What is included in the Basic Underground Shelter
Sleep up to 5 people at the same time. See pictures on web site
1. 3 Lockable Air valves – makes it Air Tight and Water Proof
2. Entrance with ladder, lockable. Includes Marine entrance hatch.
3. 1 Emergency exit, bolted/sealed with gasket
4. Emergency main hatch opening 20 ton jack system
5. Storage shelves – will store many years of food (can come filled)
6. Paint, special formula inside and out
7. Metal protective anodes ( to prevent rust )
8. Wood floor down the middle approx. 6 inches high ( with carpet )
9. High Head Room – 7.5 feet ( approx )
10. Flush Toilet, One low volume
11. Shower – you provide the water
12. Double Stainless Steel Kitchen Sink
13. Grey Water Collection valve under sink
14. Wired for both 110 v and 12 v
15. 2 12 volt LED overhead lights
16. 5 Sleeping beds/bunks with 5 custom made mattresses and covers
17. 4 Individual tables and one main table
18. 1 12 v deep cycle sealed battery ( you may have to get this locally )
19. 1 Standard Hatch with ladder
20. 3’’ of foam insulation on outside
21. 4 lifting points on top
22. 4 tie down locations, 2 each side
23. 1 Intake and 2 Exhaust air Lines. Metal risers for above ground and up to 100’of plastic Hook up pipe for below ground. Includes flexible connections.
24. Skids for easy movement into place
25. Ceiling Hangers to hook up additional hammocks, gear storage etc
26. 30’’ escape tower to sub-surface for emergency hatch
27. Riser tower and braces ( Std. 5 ft, extra depth optional )
28. Electric Breaker box with 1 x 20 amp breaker and 1 x 15 amp breaker
29. Seat back hinged off top bunks as a built in seat.
30. Quick disconnect for utility lines in. ( water, electrical, etc. )
31. 2 double 4 ft tube 98% full spectrum lights
32. Shower curtain rail ( curtain not supplied )
33. Main shut off valve for waste line
34. Full plumbing for kitchen, shower, toilet area.
35. Drain line out to septic tank.
36. Cover plate for septic tank.
37. Ceramic tile cooking area
What is Optional:
Water Tanks – need 2-4 min.
Fuel Tanks 1 min.
Generator 1 min. maybe 2 as a backup
Batteries – 4 or more
Hook up lines, wiring, plumbing etc. for exterior hook up.
Concrete – this is the optional slab over top of shelters
Septic Tank(s) and hook up lines ( drain field )
Heavy Equipment Rental and any other equipment